COMEDK or Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka conduct under graduate entrance exams every year for admission to various partner institutes. The exam is conducted at the national level.
COMEDKUGET is mostly held in the month of May every year. The applications for COMEDKUGET are out in February. Candidate must fill up application form properly so as to appear in COMEDKUGET exam without any problem.
The article deals with COMEDKUGET application process in detail.
COMEDK application process
COMEDKUGET application process consists of four main steps. Candidate willing to appear in COMEDK UGET has to complete these four steps one by one to complete the whole process.
The steps for COMEDKUGET application process are:
- Filling up theCOMEDK Application Form
- Uploading the documents
- Payment of the application fee
Let us discuss all these one by one.
This is the very first step of COMEDKUGET application process. Here candidate is required to register himself as new user via the official website. To do so,
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the new registration tab.
- Now fill your personal details like Name, DOB, email Id and mobile Number.
- Click on SUBMIT.
- Candidate will now get a username and password which will be useful while filling up the COMEDKUGET application form
- Now you are successfully registered as a new user.
Let us move to step two.
Filling up the application form
Post registering yourself, now is the time to login as the existing user to fill up the application form. To fill up the COMEDKUGET application form, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website.
- Login as the existing user using the username and password allotted to you at the time of registration.
- Now the COMEDKUGET application form will appear on the screen. Fill the details which include candidate’s profile like parents/guardians details, address, academic details, domicile and category.
- Verify all the details and click on SUBMIT.
- Now is the turn to upload the documents which is the next step.
Uploading the documents
Candidates filling up the COMEDKUGET application form are required to upload certain documents.
These documents either verify your eligibility criteria or are required in the application form. After filling up the personal details in the COMEDKUGET application form, candidate is required to upload some documents before he takes the print out of the form for getting the signature of the Principal of the college/institution.
List of the documents to be uploaded for COMEDKUGET application form are:
- Recent colored passport size photograph
- A scanned copy of the candidate’s signature
- X certificate/School leaving certificate for Date of Birth proof
- Category certificate, if applicable
- Linguistic/Religious minority certificate, if applicable
- A valid photo ID proof of the candidate
- Applicant’s valid unique ID proof number
- Parent’s/Guardian’s annual income
- A valid photo ID proof of the parent/guardian
- A valid unique ID proof number of the applicant’s parent/guardian
Payment of fee
Post filling up COMEDKUGET application form and uploading the document, the last step is to pay the application fee. The application fee is differs from course to course. It depends upon the course you have applied for and the subjects included in that.
The COMEDKUGET application fee structure is as follows:
|PCM ( physics, chemistry and mathematics )||1200/-|
|PCB ( physics, chemistry and biology )||1200/-|
|PCMB( physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology )||1500/-|
To pay the COMEDKUGET application fee, candidate can choose either offline or online method.
To pay online, candidate must select online mode while filling up the application form.
- After that, choose the payment gateway which can be credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Pay the fee and complete your COMEDKUGET application process.
To pay offline, candidate must select offline mode while filling up the application form.
- After that download and print the E challan available.
- You can make the payment at any of the authorized Axis bank branch.
- Pay the fee and collect the receipt with stamp.
- Now re log again on the website and upload the scanned copy of receipt received from bank.
- This completes your COMEDKUGET application process.