By being proficient in React JS concepts and the React library you can build SPA applications. All enterprises focus on ROI, and All enterprises focus on ROI, being communicative and having collaborative teams.
Be a team member today!
The scope for people who are able to work as team players in a communicative and collaborative environment is facing high demand concerning such technical expertise.
You can provide them with better applications with rapid access, low maintenance costs and less developmental costs thereby increasing productivity, efficiency, and ROI.
Upgrade with Zeolearn.com!
What you learn in the React JS course:
Some key topics explored in no particular order are
- The React ecosystem, third-party library sources and more
- Write code using features of ES6 language and develop applications using React 16
- Take advantage of React components like an immutable.js library, Redux tools for debugging, and Redux using Enzyme, Sinon and Jest
- Implement server-side SEO rendering with reduced load times
- Use Webpack bundler features like lazy loading, code splitting, tree shaking, and hot module replacement
- Learn about and use single direction data flow of React, the React Router, about Redux Saga, large Redux libraries and more
- Understand the React single-page application and its differences from conventional frameworks for web development
- Create middleware with Redux Saga
- How to use and create presentational components using styled-components
- Cloud deployment of React applications
PC software needed:
Google Chrome or such modern browsers with editors like the JS editor, VS editor for coding etc. with an OS configuration for Windows Ubuntu/ Mac.
Essential qualifications for React Training:
Both your hardware and knowledge need to have certain criteria for this course. They are
About the course:
The React JS course with Zeolearn.com is a reliable partner for enhancing your resume and updating skills where you benefit from
- The fee includes international course materials that serve as quick reference guides, access to code and libraries and online support on an on-going basis
- You will under mentorship implement the technology in live/new projects as your project work in web applications.
- 24 hours of certified instructor delivered online training where you learn to build robust internet applications using Redux, React JS, and Flux
- Inculcate the concepts, principles, techniques and industry tricks from industry drawn certified faculty and mentors.
- Continuous support even after course completion from trainers to ensure problem resolution in the implementation of projects
How you will benefit:
React Training completion certificates are valued and accepted across the industry as an endorsement of your practical skills, theoretical knowledge, and proficiency in React JS.
- You get a reliable partner for continued learning who charge reasonable fees and even have a fair refund policy
- Payouts are good and demand for professionals higher than the supply